The SWA is an Adventure Gaming club serving the Capital District of Upstate New York (Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga) since 1974. We sponsor monthly Game-a-thon game days and a 3-day convention, Council of Five Nations, early October or late September every year.
February Game-a-thon Schedule [Revised]
Game-a-thon: Saturday, February 11, 2017
We're meeting at Proctors in the Hearst Education Center (a.k.a. the basement area).
The primary entrance to this space is a staircase next to Proctors Box Office.
For more information, including full event descriptions, click here for the February Game-a-thon page.
Morning Session ( 11am - 4pm )
- Talon (Chito Bantug)
- Bolt Action escalation league, Month 2 (Nate Whitchurch)
- 1830 Railways and Robber Barons (J Mirant)
- Orleans (Troy Ferris)
- Destination: Neptune 2nd Edition Rules (Ian Brody)
- Mansions of Madness 1st ED "The Harbormaster" (Michael Moon)
- Triumph and tragedy 2nd edition (Skylor Edwards)
- Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition "Beneath the Fetid Chelimber / Chelimber's Descent" (Rob Kirker)
- Kobolds Ate My Baby! "Carnival of Terriers" (Devin Fortman)
- Pulp Alley "Racing for the Sun" (Jennifer Paperman)
Evening Session ( 5pm - 10pm+ )
- Shogun - Milton Bradley version (Eric Paperman)
- On Line Turn Based play "Atwar: world Map" (Dennis O'keefe)
- Spartacus- a game of blood and treachery (Skylor Edwards)
- FIASCO (Michael Thomas II)
- Runequest 2nd "Do Not Meddle In the Affairs of Wizards...Unless They're Dead..." (John P Whitehead)
- Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition "Writhing in the Dark" (Luke Trombley)
- Star Wars Armada (Ron DuBray)