The SWA is an Adventure Gaming club serving the Capital District of Upstate New York (Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga) since 1974. We sponsor monthly Game-a-thon game days and a 3-day convention, Council of Five Nations, early October or late September every year.
Game-a-thon: Saturday, January 14, 2017
We're meeting at Proctors in the Hearst Education Center (a.k.a. the basement area).
The primary entrance to this space is a staircase next to Proctors Box Office.
For more information, including full event descriptions, click here for the January Game-a-thon page.
All Day ( 11am - 10pm )
Morning Session ( 11am - 4pm )
- Hyperborea (Eric Paperman)
- Memoir 44 "A Bridge Too Far" (Tom Marli)
- "Trickerion" (Michael Rector)
- D&D 5E "In Volo's Wake, Part 2" (Emily Gallinger)
- AAIE "Town of Troubles" (Neal Tanner)
Evening Session ( 5pm - 10pm+ )
- 1830 Railways and Robber Barons (J Mirant)
- DOOM (Skylor)
- New Angeles (Rob Rodger)
- Star Wars Armada "A shot in the dark" (Troy Ferris)
- D&D 5E "DDAL 04-07: The Innocent" (Matt Gallinger)
Follow this link to the local Pathfinder's Lodge to see the event schedule and descriptions and sign up to play.
The lodge will be hosting a character workshop from 11 AM to noon to help familiarize new players with the game.
The Capital Region Pathfinder's Lodge also has a Facebook group.