The SWA is an Adventure Gaming club serving the Capital District of Upstate New York (Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga) since 1974. We sponsor monthly Game-a-thon game days and a 3-day convention, Council of Five Nations, early October or late September every year.
August Game-a-thon Schedule
Game-a-thon: Saturday, August 13, 2016
We're meeting at Proctors in the Fenimore Gallery on 2nd floor.
The primary entrance to this space is an elevator next to Proctors Box Office.
For more information, including full event descriptions, click here for the August Game-a-thon page.
Morning Session ( 11am - 4pm )
- D&D 5E "DDAL 4-6: The Ghost" (Luke Trombley)
- Monster of the Week RPG "Mayhem by Monday" (John Robb)
- Mage Wars/Academy (Troy Ferris)
- Mansions of Madness (Micahael Moon)
- Sword of Rome (Eric Alexopoulos)
- NetEA: a fan-maintained version of GW's Epic Armageddon "Epic Minigeddon" (James Damour)
- Pulp Alley "Dr. Death's Doomsday Device" (Jennifer Paperman)
Evening Session ( 5pm - 10pm+ )
- D&D 5E "DDEX2-13 The Howling Void" (Matt Gallinger)
- Dark Moon (Rob Rodger)
- Puerto Rico (Eric Paperman)
- The Anyville Horror "First (and last) night in our new house" (karen seiz)
- Star Wars Armada 400 points (Ron DuBray)
Follow this link to the local Pathfinder's Lodge to see the event schedule and descriptions and sign up to play.
The lodge will be hosting a character workshop from 11 AM to noon to help familiarize new players with the game.
The Capital Region Pathfinder's Lodge also has a Facebook group.