The SWA is an Adventure Gaming club serving the Capital District of Upstate New York (Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga) since 1974. We sponsor monthly Game-a-thon game days and a 3-day convention, Council of Five Nations, early October or late September every year.
June Game-a-thon Event Schedule
Game-a-thon: Saturday, June 11, 2016
We're meeting at Proctors in the Fenimore Gallery on 2nd floor.
The primary entrance to this space is an elevator next to Proctors Box Office.
For more information, including full event descriptions, click here for the June Game-a-thon page.
Morning Session ( 11am - 4pm )
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire "Escape from Mos Shuuta" (Michael Thomas)
- Clash of Cultures + Civilizations Expansion (TroyFerris)
- Fortune and Glory, The Cliffhanger Game (William Damour)
- Here I Stand (Paul McCarthy)
- Game 504 "World 789 (Mighty Businessmen with External Financing)" (Rich Hutnik)
- Pulp Alley for Beginners (Jennifer Paperman)
Evening Session ( 5pm - 10pm+ )
- Dungeons and Dragons (5th Edition) "DDAL04-04 The Marionette" (Robert Kirker)
- Runequest 2nd Ed. "Easy Work, No Real Danger..." (John Whitehead)
- Castles of Burgundy (Jennifer Paperman)
- Castles of Mad King Ludvick (Micahael Moon)
- Quantum & More (Mike Rizzuti)
- Squadron Strike 2nd Edition, Axanar Setting (Ken Burnside)
- Axis & Allies 1914 "WW1 version with tournament rules" (Ben Bunday)
Follow this link to the local Pathfinder's Lodge to see the event schedule and descriptions and sign up to play.
The lodge will be hosting a character workshop from 11 AM to noon to help familiarize new players with the game.
The Capital Region Pathfinder's Lodge also has a Facebook group.